- University of Oklahoma Resilience Development Institute First Session Only 3 Months Away–Join Us!
- Getting a Head Start on 2015–The Future of the Tropics and the Future of Resilience–A Few Observations
- From Arkansas to Australia–And that’s just the A’s! An Amazing 2014….
- Same Theme, Different Context–and a Reminder How Far Back I Really Go in Disaster Recovery
- Back to My Roots: Towns, Farms/Agribusinesses–the Folks Who Feed Us–Must be Included in Resilience
Tag Archives: Recovery
Growing up in the southern U.S., I have encountered my share of extreme weather events. But never an earthquake. Last year, in a town less than 25 miles from my childhood home, a series of earthquakes damaged homes and businesses, … Continue reading
re·sil·ience (noun) the ability to become strong, healthy, or successful again after an adverse and/or disruptive event–Merriam Webster Dictionary. Please hang on to that definition. We’ll need it soon. But first, and a first for me, a personal note. Apologies all … Continue reading