- University of Oklahoma Resilience Development Institute First Session Only 3 Months Away–Join Us!
- Getting a Head Start on 2015–The Future of the Tropics and the Future of Resilience–A Few Observations
- From Arkansas to Australia–And that’s just the A’s! An Amazing 2014….
- Same Theme, Different Context–and a Reminder How Far Back I Really Go in Disaster Recovery
- Back to My Roots: Towns, Farms/Agribusinesses–the Folks Who Feed Us–Must be Included in Resilience
Monthly Archives: September 2012
Help for Two Economies Dependent on Productivity Gains and Exposed to Disaster Losses: The Island Nations Maritime Partnership
I just downloaded two great McKinsey reports, one on Indonesia, one on Vietnam. Both economies are dependent on productivity growth to prosper and maintain stability. Both are also very exposed to loss from natural and man-made disasters. The Pacific Maritime … Continue reading