- University of Oklahoma Resilience Development Institute First Session Only 3 Months Away–Join Us!
- Getting a Head Start on 2015–The Future of the Tropics and the Future of Resilience–A Few Observations
- From Arkansas to Australia–And that’s just the A’s! An Amazing 2014….
- Same Theme, Different Context–and a Reminder How Far Back I Really Go in Disaster Recovery
- Back to My Roots: Towns, Farms/Agribusinesses–the Folks Who Feed Us–Must be Included in Resilience
Monthly Archives: July 2012
Forget the Myan Prophesy–The REAL Threat in 2012 is the Potential Impact Disasters in Developing Nations Can Have on the Teetering Global Economy
All nations face increasing risks from natural and man-made disasters. The past three years have seen consecutive record economic losses from these events. In Developing Nations, where reinsurance giant Swiss Re estimates climate risks could cost some countries as much … Continue reading